Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rumour: New AYP Platforms Under Development! - Also...some nice user feedback


Day 5 is here and Are You Prepared is still going strong - The instrument and the site is generating a lot of user activity both over at the Ableton Live forum and on different Danish ones as well.
In just a few days, different downloaders have offered to make Are You Prepared versions for NI's Kontakt and Logics EXS. Also, a VST plugin might come some day but that might not be in the first month or two.
There are no deadlines involved so we will all just have to see what comes first.
In the meantime, I'll just copy-paste a short amount of the user feedback that I've gotten(and that's a whole lot, thanks to all who is writing, sorry I haven't got time to get back to everyone, I'll try).

"nice nice nice nice, expect to hear your samples spread all over the next few months music releases. Expertly done my friend."

"holy moley this thing has tons of character! thanks!!"

"thanks a million for this live pack. prepared piano is my cup of tea. it sounds great."

"its awesome! thx again! weirdest pack I´ve ever downloaded"

No comments:

Post a Comment